As part of Hitachi Group and one of the largest and most qualified consulting companies, specialising in Microsoft technologies in the world, we rely on the talent and passion of our people to keep us driving forward. As a result, we invest in our workforce and train for excellence, offering opportunities to grow your career.
Our branch in Sofia is experiencing a phenomenal growth and we're expanding our Lifetime Services Team and looking for the right candidates who will share our passion for consulting excellence and customer satisfaction.
The Lifetime Services team provides post-implementation support to our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations customers. We aim to be among the best in the industry delivering full-scope support, proactive maintenance and continuous improvement to our customers.
- Be the customer’s primary point of contact for product-related issues and build and maintain a relationship with the customer over email or phone/conference calls.
- Resolve customer questions and inquiries by identifying problems, researching answers, collaborating with vendors/other team members and delivering solutions to problems or creating appropriate workarounds.
- Provide end-to-end complex application support for issues logged in the ticketing system
- Analyse customers' business processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and propose changes
Required competencies and skills:
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) (additional training will be available)
- Fluency in English language, secondary language such as French or German highly advantageous
- Demonstrable experience working in a client facing role
- Strong working knowledge of business & customer application support processes
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Strong Work ethic
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Premium level Health insurance
- Monthly vouchers/Lifestyle supplement
- Monthly travel allowance
- Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
- Multisport Card
- Additional holidays
- Specialised trainings
- Option for flexible working hours or home office
- Modern office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit office supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Buildings
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
- Qualified electronic signature