At Green Biofuels, our mission is to reduce CO2 and improve air quality by replacing diesel with advanced fuels made from renewable organic waste. We have developed GreenD+, the cleanest advanced fuel on the market, which reduces Greenhouse Gas emissions by 90%, particulates by 85% and Nitrous Oxide by 30%.
We supply GreenD+ to some of the UK’s best-known companies, helping them track their carbon reductions and achieve their sustainability goals. Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to hire a full time Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Assistant to manage our internal processes and represent our business to suppliers and customers.
Key deliverables (Essential duties and responsibilities)
Reporting to Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the company’s Accounts Receivable Ledger;
- Day to day bank reconciliations;
- Managing Accounts payable, and loading payment runs;
- Liaising with Operations team to issue invoices;
- Managing credit facilities within approved limits;
- Support customer onboarding;
- Investigate and resolve customer queries;
- Produce regulatory returns, such as RDCO and VAT reporting;
- Develop and improve our processes and procedures;
- Support the annual audit of AP/AR.
You will be part of a small team and will be in daily contract with our suppliers and customers. We are looking to hire someone who:
- Is articulate and confident representing the company;
- Has an interest in the green economy;
- Works well in a small team;
- Has experience in a similar position;
- Ideally has experience working with Xero (though this is not essential) and Excel;
- Is adaptable, resilient and prepared to grow with the role.
The role will initially be based from home, and would be flexible to relocate to either one of our new offices in Sofia or Sevlievo when circumstances allow, therefore applicants willing to commute to any one of the listed locations are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 1 March 2021.
How to apply
Application should include your CV and a covering letter stating how you meet each requirement. You should also include a statement as to why you believe you are suitable for the role. Due to the need to fill this role swiftly, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we reserve to close this advert before the confirmed closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient application.
We will, having reviewed applications on a rolling basis, seek to conduct interviews with candidates via online interviews (Zoom, Teams etc.) as sadly at this stage physical interviews are impossible.