Who we are?
GemSeek Consulting is a fast-growing predictive analytics company. Our mission is to deliver insights that are fact-based, focused on driving growth, and have a quantifiable impact on business. We combine industry expertise, specialized customer research, and quantitative analytical capabilities to create a deep understanding of customers, competitors, and market behavior. We are Advisors for Growth!
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or corporate processes. We are a flat organization where you will find a culture of creativity, collaboration, and support. We treat our people equally, fairly and give them freedom and autonomy to create something worthy and stretch their potential. It is about getting things done and owning what you do! It is about getting things done and owning what you do!
Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
Whom do we need?
We are looking for a Junior Data scientist fluent in English with a “can do attitude”, flexible mindset, curious about how things work. As a member of our Data science team you will be focused on uncovering hidden gems, which empower our clients to make strategic decisions.
You will be suitable for the position if you are a Junior Data scientist with strong theoretical background in fields such as machine learning and predictive modelling but also software engineering skills, database management and big data concepts will strengthen the existing team expertise and bring more valuable propositions to our clients.
- Get familiar with Clients business questions, model applications and data structures;
- Leverage data volumes and consult main stakeholders how to tackle business problems;
- Apply own knowledge, modelling and mining techniques to prepare data for future modelling;
- Apply latest and best matching statistical and ML algorithms to unearth hidden patterns and sustainable connections;
- Automate work by using predictive and prescriptive analytics;
- Education – Statistics, Econometric, Applied mathematics, Computer science;
- Data analysis experience or related field;
- Statistical modelling tools (R, SPSS, Stata, MATLAB, Python) and proficiency with MS Excel;
- Experience with databases and scripting languages would be considered an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills;
- Detail orientation and ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills and time management;
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours and model - office, remote or mixed
- Personal and Professional Development programs
- Learning opportunities and resources (company-wide, as well as tailored for the Insights team)
- Health and Wellness packаge (Private health insurance; Psychological support, Multisport subscription)
- Customized e-coach with identification of Professional Potential system;
- Exciting charity, sustainability and volunteering initiatives
Interested? Become a part of our team!
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page.