Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
With reference to our growing Technical Engineering Center Sofia (TEC Sofia) currently we are looking for
Product Test Engineer (Electric Drives)
• Execute manual / automated tests and electrical / mechanical analyses of failed components;
• Analyze the results of conducted tests and make the referent conclusions in test protocol;
• Work in an interdisciplinary, agile product team being responsible for the test specifications and calculation of the input data for the electric drive system (controller, electric motor and connecting cable) and the test benches (testing under load, coupling methods for the shafts, etc.) under consideration of the international and internal Festo test standards;
• Handle with complains and incoming material inspections coming in the Laboratory from the Production;
• Actively participate in solving complex problems related to the tested products as well as the test equipment;
• Actively participate in maintaining and optimizing existing test methodologies;
• User based programing of motor controllers and testing benches;
• Create technical research and feasibility studies and new test solutions (esp. endurance test benches);
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or similar field; background in Electronics, Mechanics and Materials would be considered as an advantage;
• Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge in German language will be considered as a strong advantage;
• Very good command of MS Office; experience with SAP will be considered as an advantage;
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
• Proven practical experience on a similar position at least 3 years;
• Practical experience in production / testing of electric drives / motor controllers;
• Strong knowledge in electronics measurement equipment and electrical measurements; experience with test equipment for the referent product group will be a plus;
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
• Capable of making fast decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
• Oriented towards goals achieving and results;
• Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
• Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
• Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
• Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
The Company offers:
• Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
• Opportunity to work on a diversity of projects in the fields of industrial automation, robotics and digitalization;
• Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).