At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives.
At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Purpose of the role:
As a Tax Consultant within our Tax team, you will make a technical contribution to tax engagements and internal projects. You will actively establish internal and external relationships. You may participate in researching tax, social security, preparing memorandums, helping clients with responses to local or international authorities, and assisting clients in maximizing tax credit claims or improving their tax function. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as appropriate. You will make sure that the work we deliver is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
• Participate in tax engagements
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, working in preparing / reviewing different tax products, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
• Assist in preparing reports, schedules and tax forms that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Build strong internal relationships
What we expect from you is:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Law
• 1-2 years experience on a similar position would be consider as an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bulgarian and English (another language is a plus)
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential)
• Very good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Desire to teamwork and constantly exceed expectations
What we offer:
• Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team in multicultural environment
• Excellent opportunities for career growth, developing personal and business skills by working with some of the most well-known companies
• Learning and development programs and on-the-job training
• Additional social benefits subject of personal choice and prioritization. You can choose them among list of available ones: sport card, compliment card (food vouchers), life insurance, private medical/dental insurance, additional days off, other recreation activities, etc.
Why choose us?
• Because of the team – EY people are bright, friendly and energetic
• Because of the company – EY is a very well recognized and proven international and local brand in the field of professional services
• Because of YOU – You will develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies, as well as through our extensive learning and development programs.
Ernst & Young is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential. Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.