You can restart pretty much any device. Also a bank?
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, Commerzbank is building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The teams here are focused on development, improvement and support of software solutions which digitalise the business of the bank.
We need talented people who will join us on this journey and right in the beginning we are looking for a (Senior) DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes/OpenShift).
Your responsibilities would consist of:
- Building, testing and deploying new banking software products;
- Being part of a Scrum team that develops and maintains the environment and infrastructure necessary to power the CI/CD pipeline for product releases;
- Collaborating across different teams to implement tools and processes needed to accelerate innovation in the organization;
- Working with CI/CD pipeline and configuration management tools in order to deploy applications to OpenShift in a private and Google Cloud environment;
- Participating in the existing system integration for further optimization and functional enhancement;
- Supporting incidents and problem resolutions by deploying bug fixes or changes into the test environment.
The skills and experience we would like you to have:
- Meaningful experience working as a DevOps Engineer;
- Hands-on experience with application operations and maintenance (under Linux);
- Familiarity with Kubernetes/OpenShift and tools such as BitBucket/GIT, TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit;
- Proactiveness and having a structured way of work;
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast changing environment;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- University degree in IT or relevant.
In return, we offer:
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 100 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we are committed to building a workplace where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
Challenge accepted? Apply now with your up-to-date CV in English together with a few sentences on why you would like to join Commerzbank on this position!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.