At bakdata, our services center around stream data processing and cover connected data systems from traditional commercial databases to state-of-the-art open-source software and in-house developments. We bundle expert knowledge with our core competence in the field of Data Engineering.
With our main office in Berlin, Germany, we have now started to extend our team of talented Software/Data Engineers with colleagues working from all over Europe. Bulgaria is the first country we are looking forward to meeting developers.
You will work in an independent team and develop software for data streams based on, e.g., Apache Kafka, Kubernetes and cloud technologies.
We offer a competitive salary, a signing bonus and social benefits including team events in Berlin, Germany.
- Strong programming experience in Java or Python is a must
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, Code Reviews, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, or cloud technologies is a plus
- Solid English language skills are a must
What we offer
- Strong and motivated team where decisions are taken directly
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- Team- and education events
- Contributions to open source and talks at international conferences