Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos Bulgaria recently opened a new next-gen Security Operations Center (SOC) in Sofia!
The center is designed to rapidly identify and limit the impact of security incidents for large organizations globally via 24/7/365 threat monitoring, detection, and targeted response supported by innovative technology with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) – ultimately strengthening Atos’ powerful global SOC network.
If you are interested in joining the European number one company in Cloud and Cybersecurity in this brand-new center and help us build its capabilities to become a local powerhouse, we will be happy to hear from you!
• Monitoring dashboards
• Supporting our clients’ needs via ITSM tools
• Administration and maintenance of the endpoint protection infrastructure
• Designing and implementing DLP/EDR/AV solutions,
• Managing system performance, capacity, and service quality,
• Client transitions and handovers
• Collecting and analyzing security logs
• At the least 3 years of experience in 2nd or 3rd line support,
• Good knowledge and experience in working with at least one AV/DLP/EDR solution
• very good knowledge of operating systems, Windows server, and workstation solutions,
• Experience with MS Azure; Windows Defender, SCCM, Intune or McAfee
• Advanced scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, Red Hat, COMPTIA+)
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.