Xoomworks Technology - now part of Accenture, is a specialist unit within Accenture Technology dedicated to building end-to-end digital products that people love to use.
We are growing our team of digital product legends. We need problem-solvers to help our digitally-ambitious clients achieve their goals through amazing teamwork. We value creative thinkers with a product mindset who care deeply about the end-user experience, delivering value, and a successful product. Our clients are globally respected brands, innovators and leaders in their sector.
Join our fun, close-knit team, and we will give you the support, freedom and opportunities to excel. Be assured that we will recognise your potential and value your work. Ours is a "culture inside a culture" at Accenture, where you will also have access to the wide range of choices, benefits and career pathways that Accenture offers. Ready to start a conversation about your future with us?
As a Senior Java Developer, who has 4 years of experience in web development, you will be part of a team that is working with a variety of technologies depending on the business needs. This will give you many opportunities to expand your knowledge across different domains.
To keep it short, below are be three key responsibilities:
- You will get involved in designing solutions based on client’s requirements
- You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code on time and up to the quality standards expected.
- As part of your work you will have a chance to mentor and develop the less experienced members of the team, which will give you opportunity to further enhance your soft skills.
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
We often use these, it's not an exhaustive list but gives you a taste of what our technology stack and tools look like:
- Experience in basic AWS concepts and services such as VPC, EC2, ECS, SG, CloudFormation, Cloud Watch, RDS, etc.
- Experience in design and develop highly available, scalable, and reliable AWS based systems
- Familiar with Microservice based architecture and event-driven architecture
- Messaging brokering technologies (experience in RabbitMQ and/or Kafka an advantage)
- Storage technologies (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Test-driven development techniques
- Automated testing and mocking techniques
- Clean coding
- Agile and Lean approaches
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
- Client Facing Skills
- Travel Availability (short/long term)
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Analytical & Detail Oriented
- Confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Counselling
- Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
- Additional paid time off
- Flexible home office policy
- Options to buy shares
- Relocation Bonus
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.