The role is open in various locations such as Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Ruse and Burgas.
We are currently recruiting for a DevOps Release Engineer with solid experienced in cloud automation and Release Management.
You will have the chance to join an on-going project and work with our exceptional team of Technology professionals.
To keep it short, below are some key responsibilities:
• Use automation to deploy infrastructure, applications, and configurations
• Coordinate release activities and launch process with relevant stakeholders
• Build infrastructure, cloud or on-prem as required by projects
• Maintains the code cut/ versions & communicates to the stakeholders
• Validates that the solution meets relevant solution quality and compliance criteria. Co-ordinates with QA
• Escalates and tracks impediment
• Manage the monitoring toolset
• Provide input to customer reports and presentations
• Ensure solution documentation is accurately maintained
As part of your work you will have a chance to mentor and develop the less experienced members of the team, which will give you opportunity to further enhance your soft skills.
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
At least one in each of the following categories or similar experience
• Linux: Redhat, CentOS, Debian, SLES administration
• Public cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
• Cloud automation: Terraform, Cloudformation GCP Deployment Manager
• CI/CD: Jenkins GitLab CI, Travis CI, Circle CI, Hudson
• Automation tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef
• Scripting: Bash, Python, Perl, Groovy
• Monitoring tools Zabbix, AppDynamic, Splunk, OpsGenie, PagerDuty, ELK, Grafana
• Version control tools: Git (Branching, Tagging, Merging)
• Apache, Tomcat
• Docker and Kubernetes
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
• Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
• Client Facing Skills
• Travel Availability (short/long term)
• Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
• Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
• Analytical & Detail Oriented
• Confident, proactive and self-motivated
• Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
• Employee Assistance Program
• Career Counselling
• Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
• Additional paid time off
• Flexible home office policy
• Options to buy shares
• Relocation Bonus
• Luxury health & dental insurance
• Bonuses for special occasions
• Food vouchers
• Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.