Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Sales Development Representatives execute and predefine cadence against an identified target list of SMB Technical Decision makers/Influencers, utilizing a standardized messaging strategy for a single product/solution to identify and qualify potential leads.
- Activity – Executes structured multi-channel (call, email, social) outreach cadence, high volume 80+ daily.
- Target audience – Targets predefined list of client or N3 sourced prospects, including decision influencers, limited business decision makers.
- Messaging – Delivers Client defined reason for call talk track, designed for consistent repeatable execution.
- Product/Offering focus – Focuses on Single offering specific to target audience.
- Qualification/Sales Stage – 0-10%: responsible for lead/opportunity generation, limited BANT or up to full BANT qualification.
- Deliverable – Produces Qualified lead/opportunity record in target CRM, may include scheduled meeting or other follow up expectation.
- Communication Skills – Strong written and verbal communications skills and use of professional business language.
- Sales Skills – Consistently executes core messaging strategy, can navigate to decision makers, and establish clear next steps.
- Industry Knowledge – Basic understanding target industry, able to deliver provided messaging on client solutions.
- Business Operations – Able to accurately document call outcomes/notes, and record qualification criteria.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience – Sales and/or marketing experience is preferred.
- Tools/Systems – Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) and experience using CRM systems strongly preferred.
- Required Language(s) - Italian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.