Role open for Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas and Ruse.
The Claims Expert is responsible for managing the whole lifecycle of a claim – from the moment an accident happens until final resolution. The role incorporates investigating the circumstances around an accident, making decisions about coverage, while simultaneously liaising with different stakeholders. The position provides opportunities for applying your analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. Previous insurance experience is not required. Extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.
- Serving as first point of contact for claims registration.
- Handling and settling insurance claims as per internal company procedures.
- Investigating the details around the claim by identifying and requesting relevant information from various parties.
- Making final decisions about coverage and indemnity.
- Communicating with customers and other parties (i.e. brokers, claimants, third parties), ensuring timely information is provided to all of them.
- Gathering and storing claims data according to internal compliance regulations.
- Taking pro-active steps to effectively meet customer expectations by demonstrating high quality, professionalism, and accuracy.
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere.
- Excellent knowledge of French language – C1.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities – knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- General computer literacy – MS Office.
- Work experience in customer service is preferred but not essential.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- Flexible home office policy
- Flexible benefits
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Fuel card/Public transport card
- Multisport cards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Options to buy shares
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.