Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Operations is one of four services that make up Accenture – the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge and experience of new business Licensing opportunities with customers
- Understands customers’ technical and business Licensing needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Effectively positions the value of the Client Related Solutions to customers
- Guarantees customer satisfaction with the sales/ renewals/ true up process
- Completes Client Related trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any changes
- Experience, background, and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with IT managers or business decision makers around industry drivers and Client Related Solutions.
- Achievement and success-driven personality motivated by performance rewards for exceeding sales & renewals goals through ales/ renewals engagements and business collaboration.
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales/ renewals and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English language. Fluency in other primary languages a distinct advantage
- Follow all Accenture Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position.
- • Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ year experience selling IT solutions – experience with Microsoft Azure and Modern Workplace solutions is preferable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.