А1 Bulgaria provides digital services and business solutions to its customers counting on a team of proven and experienced professionals with know-how in various areas including IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Communications, etc.
Our IT solutions and services gain increasingly higher importance and we rely on a team of more than 200 professionals in IT and Digital Transformation Area.
Now we are looking for a Business Systems Administrator.
The primary responsibility of the Business Systems Administrator is to configure and maintain releases, pipelines and to ensure the successful build and deployment of all platform and application-related software releases.
In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of tools such as Git, Tosca, Tomcat, Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbuckets & Plugins). You will also be able to work with tools related to virtual machine management.
- Monitor build servers and developer systems. Proactively resolve problems.
- Monitor and control daily builds and deploys throughout the pipeline
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to deployment builds.
- Manage software configuration tools like Docker, Crio in combination with Jenkins
- Develop and maintain documentation of the build/release process.
- Assist with system tools management
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot virtual servers, backup and restore OS;
- 2+ Years of experience with automated build, deployment, and testing systems/platforms
- 2+ Years of experience in using SCM tools such as SVN, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonar, Artifactory, Tosca
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills with the willingness to interface with and assist all members of the development team.
- Self-driven, team player with a solid work ethic.
- Motivated and positive person
It will be considered as a plus, if you have:
- Object-oriented basic programming skill (Java);
- ITIL (Incident-,Problem-,Change-,Deployment-, Event-management).
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.