YOUR FUTURE JOB
As an ANALOG DESIGN ENGINEER at Melexis, you will be part of a team developing Analog and Mixed-signal Integrated Circuits – magnetic sensors for the automotive and the consumer industries.
More specifically, you will
- Create block level and top level schematics and perform the required pre- and post-layout simulations;
- Participate in design reviews, evaluation and characterization of prototype units in order to contribute to the early identification of deviations/problems and to propose solutions for them;
- Contribute to the top level simulations to ensure the correct integration of analog, digital and software domains;
- Provide guidance to the Layout Engineer in order to jointly achieve the optimal match of the design & layout aspects for the product;
- Collaborate with the Test Engineer to ensure that the design can be efficiently and fully tested. Provide Test Engineers with all relevant documentation in order to allow them to release the product in time within specification to the production site.
- Academic Engineering degree in Electronics;
- Deep knowledge of MOS transistor operation and device physics;
- Previous experience in analog microelectronics design;
- Knowledge of electronics simulation CAD (e.g. Spice, Cadence environment);
- Fluent in English;
- Conscientious and structured way of working;
- Enjoy working in an international environment.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities