YOUR FUTURE JOB
We live in a digital age, where we want to provide top service to our internal and external customers. To take our IT services to the next level, Melexis has created a Platform team that ensures we maintain stable IT infrastructure within our global business network. A company relies on its IT operations. As a Senior System Administrator you will play a key role in:
- Setting up, upgrading, maintaining and providing support for IT tools and systems
- Ensuring that our systems run optimally, without downtime and performance issues
- Providing services to our IT team so we can deploy in a smooth and automated way
- You have a bachelor degree in business informatics or computer science
- You already have experience as a system administrator in a Linux environment
- We would love it if you knew about tools such as Docker, Gitlab-CI, Kubernetes & SaltStack
- Melexis loves working with Python & Java. We hope you do too!
- You like to save the day from time to time, and when people ask you “HOW DIDYOU DO THAT?!”
- Extra bonus points if you have good knowledge of any of the following: Debian / Centos / Jira / Oracle
- Melexis offers a challenging job in a dynamic, high-tech, flat structured environment
- We work in an international team of open-source minded geeks
- You can build your own schedule, jump into projects that interest you, and take charge of your own personal development.
- We have versatile development opportunities both inside and outside IT