MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video and audio, employing more than 260 software specialists in Sofia and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Texas Instruments and Qualcomm for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and projects MM Solutions is looking to hire Senior Embedded Developers.
- Develop embedded software solutions for the next generation of mobile technology;
- Solve critical and most complex technical problems;
- Assuring highest quality of code by software debugging and integration;
- Follow and improve coding standards;
- Suggest ways to improve processes and quality;
- University degree in Electronic engineering/ Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- Solid 5+ years of experience in Embedded Software development;
- High proficiency in C programming language;
- Solid knowledge and experience in embedded mobile (Linux/ Windows /Android) development;
- Knowledge in embedded systems peripherals – SPI, GIO, I2C;
- Good hardware and microcontroller programming knowledge;
- Experience with RTOS development methods;
- Good command of English.
- Experience in sharing knowledge with software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers;
- Ability to mentor others and passion to share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Professional training;
- Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.