MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video, and audio, employing more than 260 software specialists in Sofia and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. We are strategic partners of Qualcomm and Texas Instruments for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc, and are well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and projects, MM Solutions is looking to hire Junior Embedded C Developers for our office in Sofia.
- Development and support of custom specific Embedded devices and features;
- System optimizations – performance, power, memory, build environment;
- Analysis and triage of reported problems.
- University degree in Electronic engineering / Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- C programming knowledge;
- Knowledge of Embedded mobile (Linux/ Windows /Android) development;
- Experience with build systems and environment settings – makefiles, compilers, linkers;
- Source control systems knowledge – Git/ Gerrit;
- Microcontroller programming knowledge;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Embedded systems peripherals – SPI, GIO, I2C;
- System knowledge – RTOS, multimedia-oriented subsystems;
- HW knowledge – microprocessors, microcontrollers;
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Professional training;
- Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world-leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers, and sports programs.
If you believe that the position is of high interest to you and you meet the above requirements, please send us an up-to-date CV.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.