MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video and audio, employing more than 260 software specialists in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Qualcomm and Texas Instruments for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and projects MM Solutions is looking to hire Mid Level Embedded Developers.
- Develop embedded software solutions for the next generation of mobile technology;
- Assuring highest quality of code by software debugging and integration;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation on request.
- University degree in Electronic engineering / Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience in Embedded Software development;
- 2+ years of professional experience in programming in C;
- Knowledge in embedded mobile (Linux/ Windows /Android) development;
- Good microcontroller programming knowledge;
- Good command of English.
- Embedded systems peripherals – SPI, GIO, I2C;
- System knowledge – RTOS, multimedia-oriented subsystems;
- HW knowledge – microprocessors, microcontrollers;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Professional training;
- Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Business travels in Europe, USA and Asia (1-2 weeks);
- Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
- New office near Vitosha metro station and Paradise Center.
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.