MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video, and audio, employing more than 260 software specialists in Sofia and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. We are strategic partners of Qualcomm and Texas Instruments for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc, and are well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and projects, MM Solutions is looking to hire DSP Developers.
- Writing a C programming code on DSP processors;
- Porting and integration of existing algorithms for SIMD architecture;
- Performance optimizations of existing algorithms for particular platform - Memory flow, Intrinsycs usage, Assembly usage.
- University degree in Computer Systems/ Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- C and assembler programming knowledge;
- Algorithms knowledge;
- Knowledge and experience in a Linux environment;
- SIMD programming experience (DSP, NEON, GPU, IMX, NPU, etc.)
- Matlab / Octavе experience;
- Microcontroller programming knowledge;
- Source control systems knowledge – Git/ Gerrit;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Professional training;
- Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world-leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers, and sports programs;
- Office near Vitosha metro station and Paradise Center.
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.