- Invoice receipt, internal process of invoices (if deviation), process of payments (preparation and execution of payment run); preparation of tax refund;
- Handling accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness to include auditing master records and transactional data;
- Invoice verification and posting; regular invoices, back margin, intercompany, advance payments, manufacturer sub-contractors, blocked invoices/disagreements;
- Relation with supplier & ECM users;
- Respect payments terms / avoid late payments;
The company offers:
- Competative salary;
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals;
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development;
- Additional trainings and professional development;
- Excellent social package;
- New and modern office place.
- Experience with SAP;
- Fluent in German language (at least B2);
- Working level of English (B1-B2);
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or similar;
- At least 1 year experience on a similar role;
- Good communication skills; teamwork spirit; ability to follow deadlines.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.