Who we are?
Do you like great stories? So do we. We at Gemseek love to tell compelling stories about customer needs and experiences. To whom? F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy firms in Western Europe. How? We successfully help them make better decisions for their businesses by employing innovative practices in data analytics (MRS award 2018).
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or corporate processes. We are a flat organization where you will find a culture of creativity, collaboration, and support. We treat our people equally, fairly and give them freedom and autonomy to create something worthy and stretch their potential. It is about getting things done and owning what you do! Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
What do we need?
As part of the company offering, our IT team is implementing a complete set of software solutions. The quality is very important for us and the .NET development is an essential part of our IT process
- Produce clean, documented and easy to maintain program code according to the company standards
- Develop new solutions and provide support and maintenance for old applications
- Work closely with business users to understand problems and create solutions
- Assist in the analysis and in the workload estimation
- Work constantly with modern technologies, with focus on .NET Core
- Provide work guidance for less experienced team members
- Actively participate in quality improvement practices
- Hands-on experience with .NET Framework (C#)
- Understanding SOLID development principles and best coding practices
- Experience with REST architectures and RESTfull services
- Understanding of the application development and support lifecycle
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum development cycle
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with .NET Core (C#)
- Experience with NoSQL document store databases
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with large scale data handling system
- Experience with different cloud providers (Azure, Amazon, Google)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns especially IoC/DI
What can we offer you?
- Great employee experience at GemSeek friendly, socially responsible and highly skilled environment of young Talents.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project.
- Chance boost your knowledge being a part of a start-up culture.
- Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management. Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
- Rewarding pay
Are you interested?
Apply now at: email@example.com We're looking forward to reading your resume!
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page.