Who are we ?
We are advisors for growth. GemSeek Consulting Ltd. is international fast-growing market research and analytics company. Our team helps business leaders with decision support analytics that have a direct impact on bottom line and competition. Our clients are F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy firms in Western Europe. We help our clients make informed decisions about their business growth opportunities based on rigorous analyses and forecasts.
What do we do?
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We are passionate professionals with comprehensive work approach and through strategic partnership with global leaders in market research, analytics and business intelligence we possess an exceptional global reach.
Whom do we need?
UI/UX Specialist responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You have ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and as an excellent communicator with 'Can do' approach.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- 3 years of experience as an UI/UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Ability to discuss and explain options
- Detail Oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- 3 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
What can we offer you?
- Great employee experience at GemSeek where working week starts with fruitful breakfast and hot coffee
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project
- Chance for knowledge and career growth
- Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management
- Rewarding pay
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page.