About The Role
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
The role in a nutshell:
Are you ready to take on new challenges and build the next generation of betting products? Do you want to put your fingerprint on what our new products and features will look like? Here you will work with innovative technologies in an agile and flexible international environment. As a member of a Scrum team, you will be using client-side (HTML/CSS/JS) and server-side (ASP.NET MVC, C#) languages and frameworks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Apply state-of-the-art design for high-traffic web applications;
- Develop new features that transform the real money online gaming experience;
- Work as part of a team that is young, dynamic, enthusiastic, and full of ideas;
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, UI and UX experts;
- Work with TDD and BDD approaches;
- Apply state-of-the-art software design to ensure high availability, scalability, maintainability, and performance of the high-traffic web application.
What we need from you:
- At least 2 years of previous experience;
- C#, .NET 4.0 or higher, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC;
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and a good understanding of security principles;
- Experience with ES6, TypeScript;
- Understanding of SOAP and RESTful services;
- Ability to write scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code;
- Experience with GIT;
- Willingness to learn from team members.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sports activities, food vouchers;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team building activities.
What the recruitment process looks like:
- Apply and your CV will be reviewed by one of our Talent Acquisition Partners
- Phone screening call with our Talent Acquisition Partners
- Interview with the line manager and other stakeholders
- Offer and Celebrations!
Ready to challenge the technological status quo and yourself every day? We seek global players who stay on top of their game in an ever-changing environment, who see themselves as technological entertainers, and who enjoy competing and winning on a constant basis. Here we are sports fanatics who strive to deliver the leading betting experience to the world. Sounds interesting?
Then join us!