Proxiad Bulgaria is an IT Services company created in 2004, with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, employing 200+ software specialists developing complex web-based business solutions for leading companies from all over the world. Some of our clients are Ariba SAP, Boursorama, Mailjet, and other hi-tech companies in the financial and banking sector, as well as providers of B2B software solutions.
With more than 800 IT professionals, offices in in 9 cities in France and Bulgaria, and more than 20 years of successful business experience, Proxiad expanded its size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does. We offer a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive and passionate professionals to empower you to do your best on the job.
For over 20 years in IT engineering and software development consulting, Proxiad has been helping businesses in Western Europe and The States achieve their goals. We understand what makes our global partners so special, and we are dedicated to fostering the growth and innovation that keeps their projects distinguishable.
Developing the most innovative technologies and processes in the entire software life cycle from Modern Project Management and Analysis to Continuous Delivery Transformation, Digital Experience Design and Big Data, Proxiad inspires technology companies drive and achieve great success.
Due to its strong and steady growth, Proxiad Bulgaria is looking to hire Team Lead Technical Support to work on a powerful real-time cloud emailing platform for managing emails from A to Z, in a very simple way, based on unique algorithm that optimizes the deliverability.
As a Technical Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading the Technical Support team, for making sure all incidents and requests are solved according to the SLA and for managing escalations.
More specifically you will:
• Work very closely with each team member to solve problems regarding the customer service, work organization and other issues that may occur;
• Develop and motivate the team for delivering the best customer experience;
• Create and Support a culture of collaboration and understanding within the team;
• Guide, empower and enable team members to act in improving customer success;
• Create reports based on team’s performance and customer feedback. Work on improvements on the process;
• Take active part in building a quality management system for the team;
• Provide supervision of the team’s support queue to ensure that all incidents and requests are managed to SLA, as prioritized based on impact and urgency;
• Proactively dispatche according to team members availability and specialization and reports incidents outside of SLA to Service Desk Manager in order to ensure that all incidents are handled in a timely manner and proper escalation and priority is applied to each incident request;
• Prepare status reports on a weekly basis to provide visibility on actual incidents and queue status;
• Act as an escalation point to expedite Incident, Problem, and Request ticket resolution for one or more cross-functional technology departments and/or business units, while ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the escalation;
• Track and assist in the resolution of incidents and assist in the management and coordination of Level1 and Level2 incidents;
• Monitor and drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident Management process;
• Liaison with technology operations teams (including field support, application teams, and leadership) to ensure swift resolution of incidents within service targets – especially during critical outages/changes/tasks;
• Manage overtime needs and shifts as well as holidays and sick leaves.
• At least two years of Customer Service experience; Technical support experience is preferred;
• Experience within Email, E-campaigns and fraud prevention will be considered as a great advantage;
• Fluency in English and French;
• Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions;
• Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and accurately about our solution and ability to adapt to a variety of issues;
• Decisiveness and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations;
• Exceptional customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills;
• Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented attitude;
• Demonstrated leadership ability is required. Ability to develop strong relationships and inspire trust with team members;
• Knowledge of customer support tools (Zendesk, Kayako, FreshDesk, etc).
We offer you:
• Sustainable company with long-term commitments.
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
• Great opportunities for professional growth.
• Fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Continued learning and wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
• Exposure to international companies and teams.
• An attractive remuneration package.
• Health insurance plan as long as other social benefits.
• Referral program – we value talent and we believe it’s fun to be together, bring your friends!
• Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
• Chill zone.
• Corporate parties – we like to celebrate the little things.
• Team-buildings that rock!
• 200+ new friends.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the reference TLSUP-201808 in the subject line.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.