At HRS Bulgaria, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We’re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not exception!
Our client produces one the brand with the greatest ever commercial success and makes business according to unique set of values: authenticity, caring for people, performing as one, learning, excellence & winning with customers.
Due to expansion of the its Supplier Management Vertical our client is looking for a professional with the following responsibilities:
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in customers / suppliers’ service delivery, procurement or accounting, preferably gained in a fast moving multinational company or shared services.
- Fluent command of Polish (written & verbal)
- Very Good nglish (written & verbal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details and dedication to work
- Good knowledge of MS Office
You will responsible to:
- Advise suppliers in regards to purchasing administration, invoice and payment inquiries, vendor master data by using specialized software solutions.
- Act as single point of contact between company teams and external suppliers on above listed processes
- Build and maintain efficient customer relationships by understanding client’s needs and the provision of high quality service.
- Adhere to the service level standarts
- Regular reporting connected with vendors’ inquiries
- Daily communication with internal financial departments
Our client offers:
- Being part of leading and energetic FMCG company
- Professional environment with culture based on open, collaborative and informal relationships
- Gather valuable experience and grow professionally and personally in dynamic corporate environment.
- Being part of the success of leading global brands
- Motivational system based on measurable performance
- Business working week – no late shifts
- Free company transportation
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and or call +359 884 255 511 for additional information.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.