Comptel is looking for experienced Software Support Specialist to join the company which is placed in the Top 3 IT employers for 2015 and 2016 in Bulgaria and takes care of more than 20% of the mobile world’s usage data.
Your responsibilities would be to:
– Provide support to customers for Comptel Mediation suite of products;
– Work closely with various internal teams to ensure that customer support issues are dealt effectively and in a timely manner;
– Modify the current solution source code where needed;
– Work and communicate effectively with our customers;
– On-site work at customer may be required;
– Emergency support for critical issues.
Your experience includes most of the following:
– BSc in Sciences, Telecommunications or Engineering;
– Experience with UNIX/Linux;
– Experience with Oracle, TimesTen or other RDBMS;
– Knowledge of XML/SOAP/SOA and Web Services;
– Experience with Java/C/Perl or other programming language;
– Basic working knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, or other team collaboration and project tools;
– Solid communication skills in English;
– Experience in working as a member of a team.
The following would be considered as an advantage:
– Previous experience as a software support specialist;
– Experience with GSM networks;
– Basic shell scripting in Unix/Linux or OS X.
We are offering:
We are offering a truly international working environment where creative thinking and innovation are valued and encouraged. You can fulfil your professional learning aspirations and work with the leading edge technologies.
The opened position is in our Sofia office.
Life is about digital moments. Comptel perfects these moments by transforming the way you serve, meet and respond to the needs of “Generation Cloud” customers.
Comptel has enabled the delivery of digital services to more than 1 billion people and businesses. Every day, we take care of more than 20% of the world’s mobile usage data. For years, almost 300 digital service and communications providers in 90 countries have trusted us to manage complexity and reduce friction in their most critical processes, to perfect their business and the digital moments of their customers.
If you got interested and could be the one we are looking for, please fill-in the application form. For more information, please contact email@example.com with subject line: Software Support Specialist (tuk-tam).