For our partner, part of a leading international company in consulting business, we are looking for:
Senior HR consultant
The ideal candidate will be experienced HR professional, who has expertise in internal company trainings, benefits programs and all related HR administrative tasks.
- Fluent English;
- Relevant University Degree – ideally in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Sociology;
- Previous experience in the field of Human Resources – at least 2 years;
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Work in a brand new office on a top location;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Become part of a highly trained team of professionals, working for an international and well respected company;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Receiving valuable skills from a world-class leader.
- Organize the entire process of conducting internal research for each client individually;
- Preparation for conducting focus groups with the clients;
- Maintains an up-to-date database of companies on the Bulgarian market with relevant HR Managers, Executive Directors and / or Financial Directors;
- Determine the project framework together with a customer representative;
- Track the timely implementation of the tasks within the specified deadlines;
- Track employee activity on each of the projects;
- Prepare a presentation with the results;
- Coordinate the process of corporate event organization;
- Searching for new potential partners to collaborate with and maintaining good relations with the existing partners.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017