Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Sales Operations Specialist
• Works closely with a Business Development Team for a specific geographical region
• Handles requests from clients via ticketing system, email, phone and Skype regarding our products
• Maintains an up to date knowledge of processes and changes: maintains a detailed understanding of procurement processes, licensing and pricing updates, promotions and campaigns
• Triaged customer queries: escalates concerns and/or complaints related to the sale, licensing and/or pricing of Chaos Group’s products to the appropriate team
• Handles order creation, authorization, and processing
• Identifies issues and bring them to the Team Lead’s attention
• Housekeeping activities related to client requests: License transfers, License consolidations, and Client information updates
- 1+ experience in customer service
• Passionate about helping potential customers quickly and effectively reach decisions
• Fluent English is a must
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent verbal, business writing, and presentation skills
• Strong work ethic with the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Ability to work on flexible 8-hours shifts including late home based shift(s)
• Self-motivated, pragmatic, friendly and communicative personWhy Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• Supplemental health insurance
• Flexible working hours and additional days off
• Competitive remuneration package
• Technical trainings and certifications
• Free parking place
• Play and relax area in the office
• Special Discounts
We welcome people who are flexible in thought, value teamwork, and are open to constructive feedback.
If you think your profile is a good match for this role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, via e-mail or phone.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.