We are disrupting the stock brokerage industry by offering the first and only zero commission stock trading service in the UK and Europe, unlocking the stock market for millions of people.
Our mobile app has more than 10 000 000 downloads, making it one of the most popular trading apps in the world.
The company is looking for an experienced professional having sufficient knowledge, skills and experience in risk management, finance and in capital markets.
The Risk Manager’s duties and responsibilities are:
– Responsible for planning and implementing a risk management process for monitoring and management of the market risk within the company.
– Responsible for monitoring of the trading activity of the client base and prevention of platform abuse and market abuse.
– Maintaining and developing relationships with hedging counterparties.
– Assessing the market exposure risk and making recommendations to minimise it.
– Management of the settings of the trading platform: instruments, data feeds, execution, reporting, etc.
The candidate must have:
– A degree in Finance or Mathematics.
– At least three years experience in a similar position in the Forex and CFD business.
– Strong technical knowledge of the industry.
– Excellent communication and organisational skills to work within a diverse team internationally.
Why Join Our Team?
At Trading 212, we realize that our employees are one of the most valuable assets; therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• A possibility to take up a challenging role and prove your skills and knowledge in a global internet company servicing clients all over the world;
• A chance to work with amazing colleagues and collaborators who have data-driven decision making running through their DNA;
• A competitive salary;
• An excellent social benefits package, including private health insurance and 22 days of paid vacation per year.
An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate in line with his/her experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to the following email address:
We thank all applicants for their interest, but we’ll only be able to contact the ones shortlisted.
All applicants’ personal data is protected by the law and will be treated in a strict confidentiality.