At HRS Bulgaria, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We’re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not exception!
Our client produces one the brand with the greatest ever commercial success and makes business according to unique set of values: authenticity, caring for people, performing as one, learning, excellence & winning with customers.
Due to expansion of its Business Support Vertical team our client is looking for a professional with the following responsibilities:
- Deliver collections services in a timely manner to countries across company portfolio.
- Connecting with clients to ensure assets collection
- Act focal as point of contact and support to both internal and external customers
- Handle and resolve disputes that prevent the successful collection
- Close collaboration with Commercial department on balance account of customers
- Forward/escalate inquiries – AR refunds, reverse incorrect cash allocation, bad debt provision, installment plan
- Proficiency in Greek/ Italian or Polish and Very Good command of English
- Customer orientation
- Achievement driven professional.
- Proactive attitude.
- Experience with ERP systems and knowledge of SAP will be considered as a strength
- University training in Business-related field will be considered an advantage
Our client offers:
- Being part of leading and energetic FMCG company
- Professional environment with culture based on open, collaborative and informal relationships
- Gather valuable experience and grow professionally and personally in dynamic corporate environment.
- Being part of the family of one of the most known global brands
- Motivational system based on measurable performance
- Free company transportation
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com and or call +359 884 255 511 for additional information.