At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We’re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them and you are not exception!
If you are a dynamic person with a can-do mind set and passion to learn – you have found your place
- Screening, interviewing and short-listing potential candidates both personally and via phone;
- Dеvelop a diverse pool of qualiﬁed candidates;
- Preparation of professional personality profiles of the candidates;
- Аssisting the recruiters in their day to day working activities;
- Working with database on a daily base.
What we offer:
- Working in dynamic environment with young and ambitious team;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Excellent remuneration package with an attractive bonus scheme and additional benefits;
- On-going trainings and opportunity to work with the leaders on the market;
- Opportunity to be part of international projects;
Skills and qualities:
- Excellent English – written and verbal;
- Pro-active and dynamic personality;
- Ambitious, confident, and results driven;
- Team player with strong communications skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Background in the HR/ sales area would be considered as an advantage
Send your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not miss this great opportunity – Join us now!