Lufthansa Technik Sofia is the largest base maintenance facility in Europe, performing checks on the Airbus and Boeing families. Since 2009, LTSF is also the home of central LHT functions, like the Material Flow Management of Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services – the logistics experts for the Lufthansa Technik Group worldwide.
Logistic Solutions Specialist
The focus of the Logistic Solutions Specialist is the design and continuous improvement of the logistic supply chain for the Product Division Components of Lufthansa Technik, the world’s largest aviation components supplier with more than 4000 aircraft under contract.
Your tasks will include:
– Development and implementation of supply chain concepts (transport and warehousing) for LHT
– Analyze customer requirements and needs and create and deploy solutions
– Prepare offers and Service Agreements and guide their progress
– Advise specialist departments on the selection and assessment of service providers
– Assess the effectiveness of the solutions, create KPI reports and process operational feedback
– Build up customer relationships, identify upselling potentials and follow through
– Consult customers on quality and cost improvement potentials in their supply chain
– Initiate and guide logistics projects
Here, at Lufthansa Technik Sofia we will provide you with:
– The responsibility to shape complex international logistics and work in a global network
– Interesting and challenging supply chain projects
– Regular trainings and knowledge sharing culture
– Competitive salary based on your experience and additional Social benefits
– Participation in corporate events and initiatives
To be successful in the role you need:
– University degree in economics / engineering / informatics / logistics or relevant job experience
– Experience in Process optimization and application of LEAN methodology
– Affinity to data and IT systems, good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
– Project leadership experience is an advantage
– Excellent command of English, German is an advantage
– Good understanding of modern Supply Chain processes is an advantage
– Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
– High degree of problem solving and prioritization skills
– Strong communication, presentation and moderation skills with internal and external customers
– Readiness to travel on a recurrent basis
– Resilient towards professional pressure
– Courteous, adaptive to a multi-cultural environment, committed to team results
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in English!
Accept the challenge and become part of our team!
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. end of the campaign We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.