We are a multi award winning marketing strategy agency with a difference. We enable better brand and business growth through the use of consumer crowdsourcing and collective intelligence capture.
We harness the knowledge, creativity and opinion of hundreds to thousands of our clients’ target end users to deliver marketing and innovation solutions to market far faster and far better.
Our approaches have led us to win the Best New Agency award from the Market Research Society in 2014 and Best Insight Management for the work re-inventing how the Red Cross innovates.
We work with a wide range of clients including: multiple P&G brands, Braun, UBS, the Red Cross, Medicin Sans Frontiers, Medtronic, Logitech, Louis Dreyfus Commodities, Chiquita, Save the Children, Helen of Troy, Carlsberg, IATA, Eden Springs and a range of smaller clients.
We are now looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our global team and help us establish an operation in Sofia.
The role of the JPM is to lead the delivery of research projects. Starting with project set up, managing the project team, managing the day to day relationships with suppliers until project closure and administration.
To be successful in this critical role for Catalyx you will need to be able to combine attention to detail, handle multiple priorities & projects, project management skill and be tech savvy.
- Lead the delivery research projects from end-to-end (set up to closure);
- Monitor and adjust the timeline of the project, recommend corrective actions;
- Manage project budgets;
- Manage the project team;
- Liaison with key suppliers;
- Provide support on project set up;
- Min 1-2 years of experience in organizational role, project management, event management or similar, preferably for a marketing/advertising /consumer research or innovations.
- Tech oriented, enjoying to work with online platforms;
- An attention to detail and an exacting standard, with a pride for delivering excellent work that exceed client expectations)
- A fluency in several European languages is helpful: English is a must (C1 level, all communication with suppliers, clients and within the company is in English, 2nd foreign language is a plus).
- Open minded, good attitude and not worried about possible leg works to get the projects running;
- Professional certification in Project Management is a plus;
To apply for this role, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org