Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Junior Graphic Designer
If you have a passion for graphic design and are skilled at visualizing your ideas – then this position could be right for you.
• Work in close collaboration with the Creative Director to maintain and develop brand guidelines and ensure consistency and adherence across all materials.
• Help develop creative concepts for promotional campaigns while considering the target audience.
• Prepare designs for online and offline marketing materials including web banners, web pages, fliers, brochures, social media, ads, event booths and giveaways.
• Maintain library of clearly-labeled marketing materials in a variety of formats.
• Create weekly project status reports and participate in team meetings.
• Degree in graphic design or similar with knowledge of design principles including typography, color theory and composition.
• At least 2 years industry experience with a strong portfolio of work.
• Expert level in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Intermediate level in After Effects, Premiere/Final Cut and 3D software (3ds Max/ Maya) an advantage.
• Proficient at creating print-ready artwork and handling media of all types.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Effective time management and prioritization skills.
• Good communication skills with excellent written and spoken English.
• Pro-active attitude and the ability to work well alone and part of a team.
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• Supplemental health insurance
• Flexible working hours and additional days off
• Competitive remuneration package
• Technical trainings and certifications
• Free parking place
• Play and relax area in the office
• Special Discounts
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this at Chaos Group, just send us your resume and portfolio!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.