|At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We’re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.|
You are not an exception!
Our client is a multinational company, based in South Korea, concentrated on the R&D, manufacturing and distribution of inkjet printing systems for graphic, textile and industrial applications. Currently, we are looking for:
International Technical Consultant (Printing Technologies)
- Provides consultation and assistance to clients during project development regarding set-up and maintenance process of printing equipment;
- Acts as a technical resource to advise the company and other county offices and district clients regarding appropriate printing and production methods to meet print and digital needs;
- Coordinates competitive printing and production requirements with outside vendors if necessary;
- 70% of the working time will be traveling in Europe, visiting the company costumers to assist with machine set-up, maintenance and other technical issues;
- 30% of the working time will be based home office in Bulgaria and will involve planning, scheduling and preparing documentation;
The company offers:
- Excellent opportunities for career development in hight tech digital and printing company;
- Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
- 3 months training period in Korea;.
- Great working environment within a team of successful, young, talented and motivated professionals;
- Ability to travel all over the Europe – all costs covered by the company;
Required qualifications and skills:
- Fluent English;
- Enjoys a lifestyle of travelling across Europe;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent developed soft skills
- Knowledge in printing field/area.
- Experience with digital printing machines will be counted as an advantage;Skillful at most common software (MS Office)