Despark is a fun place to be. We like it that way. It’s fundamental to our success. We go out of our way to make sure that Despark is a stimulating and supportive environment that has everything you need (plus lots of extra perks) to work as a team and to produce amazing work, which is exactly what we expect.
We believe that our culture comes from hiring the right people who share our ethos and outlook.
By fostering mindfulness, fueling curiosity and helping each other relate via empathy, we empower ourselves to act together and change the way others experience the world.
We are looking for someone who
- Has experience in managing web and mobile projects and leading development teams;
- Is annoyingly organised and detail oriented;
- Has interest in the web and mobile industries and a passion for good creative work, design and development;
- Has perfect spoken & written English.What are you going to do
- Manage web/mobile products design and development;
- Communicate with clients;
- Follow the process and improve it when needed;
- Support projects after their launch;
- Create and maintain project documentation;
- Be responsible for regular admin tasks.
What will you be earning
You should know we are not in the business of bargaining. Nor are we trying to trick you and give you the lowest possible pay. On the contrary, we reward great people fairly according to the transparent salary model we have.
We have often debated whether we should reveal salaries for each role right here, but for now we believe that will draw the wrong type of candidates. We are more than happy to show you our model and explain what you’ll be earning — and not make you bargain for what you deserve because we value what you’ll bring to the table.
Get to know us a bit more on our Careers page.