We Are Looking For QA Specialist
Who We Are:
Immedis is a specialist division of a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. Our product and software innovation centre is based in Varna Bulgaria and is home to the team leading the future of our technical platform.
What Our Mission Is:
At Immedis our mission is to provide:
• International payroll & tax solutions,
• Using market leading technology innovations,
• To our clients worldwide.
How We Achieve It:
The Immedis Product and Development Team have been fundamental in the design and development of an enterprise-level cloud software and service driven solution for the delivery of international payroll and global mobility tax services – firmly positioning Immedis as the market leaders in global payroll technology and services.
What Do We Use:
• The very latest web technology platforms and technologies.
• Toolsets such as Amazon Web Services, MS Visual Studio 2017, C#, MVC .Net Core, Web API, Angular, Tableau.
• Latest high availability and automation platforms and toolsets.
What We Do For You:
• Highly competitive salary.
• Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you.
• Friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
• Ongoing professional development.
• Flexible working conditions.
What Are We Looking For:
This passionate company is expanding and searching for motivated, talented and driven QA Specialist to join their growing team.
As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business. This is a truly exciting role, working with customer-facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies.
What Are The Desired Skills:
• Strong analytical skills and good orientation in business processes
• Professional attitude and attention to detail
• Working experience in software development and software quality assurance
• An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Willingness and appetite to learn and develop.
• Knowledge of best practices in defect life cycle, test design and development techniques and ability to apply them
What Are The Advantageous Skills
• 1+ years of experience automating tests using C# and web testing automation tools
• Knowledge and/or experience with the software tools and techniques used in automated testing;
• University degree in a relevant or related field.
• Good level of English, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in the position you can send your CV in English via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.