Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet and online cash solutions. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, a combined transactional volume of US $56 billion in 2017 and around 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations. Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
For more information, visit www.paysafe.com
- Ensuring efficient KYC document review and customer verification in accordance with regulation requirements and money laundering methodology;
- Utilize detection tools to identify and action fraud or money laundering activities;
- Detecting fraudulent documents and taking necessary actions on accounts;
- Identify, with minimum delay, altered document trends as they transpire;
- Customer’s transactional behavior monitoring and evaluation, taking immediate preventive measures to mitigate the risk of fraudulent and money laundering activity waged against the company;
- Offer guidance and share expertise with other members of the IVS Team;
- Act as a liaison with the Fraud Detection and Investigation teams regarding fraud document patterns to mitigate risk;
- Monitor queues, conduct reports, and other ad hoc tasks;
- Distinguish between high and low priority situations
Adapt to a constantly evolving know your customer and money laundering methodology;
- Ensure all KYC related activities are recorded through various databases;
- Achieve individual goals, based on quantitative and qualitative standards;
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role (preferably in a company dealing with online payments)
- Excellent command of ENGLISH language
- Command of one additional language (Spanish or Portuguese or French or German or Italian or Polish) is a strong advantage
- Good knowledge about how online payments work, major players, brands, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Excel (incl. advanced functionalities)
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and pro-active thinking
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines working under pressure
- Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
- Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Cool new office
- Flexible working time (on shifts)
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening. Visit: career5.successfactors.eu
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.