We are looking for a confident and creative individual to become part of our team and help us match the best online learning programs with the students that would most benefit from them!
Who are 365 Careers and 365 Data Science?
365 Careers is a startup company founded in 2014. We create online courses in the areas of Business, Finance, and Office Productivity, and market them on Udemy – the world’s global marketplace for online courses. After our humble beginnings with a single course on Udemy, we are now a team of 9 driven people based in Sofia who teach 200,000 students across 201 countries.
365 Data Science branched out from 365 Careers in 2016 and is establishing a presence on its own platform – www.365datascience.com. Our mission is to create the world’s most accessible and intuitive data science training materials. Currently, our program comprises 13 courses on topics ranging from Mathematics and Statistics, to Python, R, SQL, data visualization, and Machine and Deep learning, and we are rapidly expanding our offering.
What will you do?
Be fiercely independent, excited to take on responsibilities which are directly linked to the Team and Company’s success, motivated to learn on the job and acquire new skills and know-how that will make our Team a small-business force of nature.
As our new, sharp Growth Analyst, you will be involved in our marketing efforts, business strategy, research and development of content, analytics, and company growth. You will be working closely with the entire team, including the course developers, blog and copy writers, and designers. You will be right in the middle of building a business from the ground up.
Your position is the embodiment of the dynamic start-up experience. It is the perfect work environment for us – match our enthusiasm, and we’ll be a fierce team!
What qualifications are we are looking for?
The right new team member should have:
– a Bachelor’s degree or higher;
– outstanding academic or professional record;
– solid analytical and reasoning abilities;
– the urge and the capacity to make data-driven decisions;
– a sharp uncompromising eye for detail;
– knack for multitasking;
– the ability to give and receive constructive feedback;
– curiosity about growing a business;
– the capacity to charge the team and challenge others to the end of reaching inspired and effective results;
– Microsoft Office literacy;
– English language fluency.
Why join us?
We are a small sharp team and we realize how important every team member is to our business, which is why we offer a stimulating working environment, and the following compensation package:
– a competitive salary;
– bonuses depending on personal and company performance;
– rapid growth opportunities;
– the opportunity to make a difference and see the immediate results of your work;
– the opportunity to learn the industry’s best practices and develop a (really) wide skill base;
– time to travel – 20 days of paid holiday leave.
Do you think you can thrive in a demanding (and rewarding) position in a startup environment?
Let us know you’re OUR PERSON by sending us a resume and a cover letter!
We thank all candidates for applying.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential, and we will only contact the short-listed applicants.