At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We’re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Our partner is a leading international company, which is entering the Bulgarian market. They will open a new Shared Service Center in Sofia. For them we are looking for professionals with experience in shared services environment for the positions of Team Member for one of the three teams:
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Support the transition of processes incl. knowledge transfer and work shadowing
• Perform transactional activity related to the OTC/STP/ RTR area requested by process team leader
• Responsible for resolving queries from suppliers or colleagues
• Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures
• Specialist providing assistance on OTC/STP/ RTR -related inquiries, acting as an employee’s first line of contact via appropriate channels (tickets, chat, calls, etc.).
• Act as 1st line of contact with organization via calls, chat e.g. document and follow up all employee inquiries, issues and transactions
• Recognize unusual events or consistent problems and work with team leader to resolve issues
• Suggest methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures and technologies
• Support Solution Owners and Process Owners in continuous improvement
• Salary above the average market range;
• The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest company in the world;
• The opportunity improve business processes on an international level;
• Attractive social package;
• Ongoing trainings and development opportunities.
Core competencies and requirements:
• Minimum bachelor degree in finance or business
• 1+ years of experience in OTC/STP/ RTR area
• Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and communicational skills
• Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices
• Full professional proficiency of written and oral English required
• Good at communicating in a professional manner
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org