Advent Group is a prospering media company based in Paris, Sofia, and Montreal offering its employees a challenging job that requires them to grow!
Being a worldwide leader in education events and marketing solutions for the higher education sector, we:
– propose website advertising, social media marketing, and media consulting to our clients – business universities;
– organise over 150 events in 60 countries for 50,000 prospective MBA and Master’s applicants each year;
– provide candidates with assistance with their application process and career guidance.
In brief, what we have been doing is “making education personal” … since 2004!
What we offer:
– An exciting opportunity to develop your career in a growing international company
– Being part of a young, dynamic and professional team
– A challenging role in a multicultural and multi-lingual environment
– The chance to travel across the world
– Stable bonus scheme per event/project
– Organizing approximately ten events per year in top global business destinations
– Defining and implementing a media strategy for each market
– Negotiating with media partners and coordinating print and web communication campaigns
– Overseeing the preparation of the event from A- Z and managing the onsite organization
– A university degree in a relevant subject, such as Communications & Marketing, Event Management, International Relations or Foreign Languages
– 1- 2 years of experience in Communications, PR, Marketing, Event Management, Logistics, Administration, or Sales
– An international profile with excellent verbal and written English skills. Fluency in Russian or Spanish is an advantage
– Proven negotiation skills
– Impeccable organizational skills and great attention to detail
– Strong ability to work well under pressure and very good stress management
– If you are a person who would like to work in an international environment, but not in big corporations or bureaucratic organisations – you should apply!
– If you are a person who likes a structured and organised approach at work, but at the same time is not afraid of a little bit of chaos from time to time – you should apply!
– If you want to make a difference and work on projects that are so specific that you will amaze your friends every time you talk about your job – you should apply!
– And of course, if you are looking for a job within a stable company with steady growth, clear goals, and vision for the future – you should apply!
How to apply?
Send your CV and Cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.