Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Email Marketing and Marketing Automation Specialist
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns for both automated and custom workflows
- Define campaign goals and segments
- Prepare email content in accordance with best practices
- Set up the email template and campaign using our email and campaign automation management tools
- Propose and run A/B tests
- Monitor and use data to better understand our customers, improve engagement, and support overall email strategy.
- Report on results with actionable takeaways
- Manage a master email marketing calendar with scheduling for all products and events
- Ownership of database asset
- Create and manage segments
- Keep our database up-to-date
- Monitor frequency of emails
- Stay abreast of trends, tools and best practices in email marketing and marketing automation and make this program a center of excellence
- At least 2 years proven record of email marketing
- Hands on experience with marketing automation platform is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn how to use ClickDimensions
- Excellent command of written English and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML is a plus
- Experience working with email analytical tools and Google Analytics
- Team-player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• Supplemental health insurance
• Flexible working hours and additional days off
• Competitive remuneration package
• Technical trainings and certifications
• Free parking place
• Play and relax area in the office
• Special Discounts
We welcome people who are flexible in thought, value teamwork, and are open to constructive feedback.
If you think your profile is a good match for this role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice before you apply for the job. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality of all applications is assured