Data Science Course Creator
Do you want to join a growing startup company, be part of a team that encourages independent work, and directly contribute to the growth of a business?
We are looking for a creative and knowledgeable individual to join our content developer team and help us create the best online learning programs and match them to the students that would most benefit from them!
Who are 365 Careers and 365 Data Science?
365 Careers is a startup company founded in 2014. We create online courses in the areas of Business, Finance, and Office Productivity, and market them on Udemy – the world’s global marketplace for online courses. Currently we teach more than 240,000 students across 201 countries.
365 Data Science is our own platform (365datascience.com). Our mission is to create the world’s most accessible and intuitive data science training materials. Currently, our program comprises 13 courses on topics ranging from Mathematics and Statistics, to Python, R, SQL, data visualization, and Machine and Deep learning, and we are rapidly expanding our offering. That is also we need YOU.
What will you do?
Be extremely motivated to share your unique expertise with a massive online community and develop structured educational content. As a content developer, you will be a diligent researcher who strives for innovation and excellence. You will create engaging educational programs that are interactive, self-paced, practice-oriented, and in video format.
You will be disciplined and self-motivated to learn on the job and acquire new skills and know-how that will make our Team an educational force of nature. You will be working closely with the entire team, including the blog and copy writers, and designers, and your efforts will directly contribute to the Team and Company’s success.
In under 6 months, you can expect to be in charge of your own projects and manage a small team.
What qualifications are we are looking for?
The right new team member should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Outstanding academic or professional record
- Expertise in a field related to our domains (Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning) proven by previous working experience or exceptional academic preparation
- Outstanding writing, editing, critical reasoning, interpersonal, and communication skills
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Microsoft Office literacy is a must
- Native-level English language proficiency
- Programming experience, preferably with Python
Why join us?
We are a small sharp team and we realize how important every team member is to our business, which is why we offer a stimulating working environment, and the following compensation package:
- Unparalleled reach and exposure (more than 240,000 students)
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Rapid growth opportunities
- Health benefits
- The opportunity to make a difference and see the immediate results of your work
- The opportunity to learn the industry’s best practices and develop a wide skill base
- Time to travel – 20 days of paid holiday leave
Do you think you can thrive in a demanding (and rewarding) position in a startup environment?
Let us know you’re OUR PERSON by sending us a resume and а cover letter!
We thank all candidates for applying.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and we will only contact the short-listed applicants.
Deadline for application 31.12.2018.