At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We’re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our client is a leading world-class provider of investment brokerage services and trading solutions. For them we’re looking for a motivated person who would like to join their team of professionals on the following position:
Corporate Travel Manager
• Provide first class administrative and project management support ;
• Coordinate complex international and domestic travel, accommodations and logistics;
• Develop an understanding of the department’s operations, culture, policies and procedures;
• Oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations;
• Legal research in the field of visas and legalization (work/residence permit) of employees abroad;
• Negotiate with travel service providers;
• Schedule and manage daily calendar;
• Gather and processing of information;
• Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures;
• Be highly responsive (may include evening or weekend calls or emails).
• A competitive remuneration package with social benefits;
• 22 days of paid time off;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment;
• Team building activities;
• Great working atmosphere in a magnificent bright office with a team of successful, talented and motivated professionals.
Experience and qualifications required:
• 2+ years of high level, complex administrative work experience including heavy calendaring, complex travel coordination, preferably within an engineering environment;
• Very good computer literacy: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook;
• Ability to work and strive in a fast-paced, matrix environment;
• Excellent communication skills in English and Bulgarian- verbal and written involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts;
• Demonstrated passion for continuous learning, improvement, and sharing best practices.
Please submit your application to email@example.com