Antelope Audio (150 employees) designs, manufactures and markets professional digital audio equipment. The company has been steadily growing and at this point we are looking for an experienced developer to join our R&D team (30 engineers ) working on the new generation of advanced digital audio hardware. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli. Our Rubidium Atomic Master clock generator has been extensively used to produce the soundtrack of Avatar.
We are looking for an experienced copywriter to join our multinational team of enthusiastic professionals called upon to do miracles.
As a copywriter you will responsible to prepare instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information easily to variety of stakeholders.
You will also act as a point of contact to R&D department for the any technical related information and you will “translate” and disseminate to the Marketing and Sales teams.
– Plan, develop, organize, write and edit product-related
– Be able to balance between technical and marketing information
– Follow technical design specifications
– Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
– Work with R&D, Product and UX designer to ensure product descriptions follow product design and functionalities
– Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
– Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as articles or online videos
– Responsible for standardising all marketing content across all platforms and media
– Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
– Revise documents as updates occur
– Active user of professional audio interfaces or another hardware related with music production
– Experience with various DAWs
– Proven experience as a copywriter
– Ability to write clear texts in a variety of styles with accurate English spelling and grammar
– Good research skills
– Ability to work within tight deadlines
– C1 or above level of English
What we offer:
– Opportunity to work for a world-leader in the digital audio technologies
– Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people
– Brand new, spacious and centrally located building near metro and bus-stops
– Above average compensation with performance-based bonus schemes
– Leading medical, dental and social benefits
– Ability to utilize the latest advances in software technology
– Freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts
If you are a “self starter” possessing the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position please send us your CV at email@example.com.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.