Despark is a team of curious thinkers, fearless creators and technical artisans. We help the world’s dreamers, pioneers, inventors and entrepreneurs to communicate their vision with the world through innovative technology.
We believe that our culture comes from hiring the right people who share our ethos and outlook.
By fostering mindfulness, fueling curiosity and helping each other relate via empathy, we empower ourselves to act together and change the way others experience the world.
For our Sofia office, we need a full-time Copywriter.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can write well, it’s that plain and simple: with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure and emotion. Grammar counts! At least 2 years of professional experience with copywriting in English
- Is either a native English speaker or has native fluency
- Passion for digital, web & mobile technologies
- Can demonstrate ability to write persuasively and has a creative approach to delivering original work
- Is able to effectively lead the content creation process: from brainstorming & researching through writing & editing to working with creative team on visuals & putting final touches
- Knows how to meet deadlines and thrives under pressure
- Has attention to detail
- Can take this job and lay the foundations for a content creation machine, building a team around them. Not just execution, strategic thinking and direction would be a huge plus
What you are going to do
- Own the entire content production process — don’t expect us to push you! Find ways to help us reach the right audience out there
- Own our company tone of voice across all channels
- Provide UX copywriting for our own projects and for our most exciting clients
- Create white papers and content for our blog & social media channels together with people from the team
- Help out in client pitches
- Take responsibility of our newsletter and marketing collateral
- Please, send us your CV and portfolio to apply.
What will you be earning
We have often debated whether we should reveal salaries for each role before you apply, but for now we believe that will draw the wrong type of candidates. We are more than happy to show you our transparent salary model and explain what you’ll be earning based on it — and not make you bargain for what you deserve. We value what you’ll bring to the table and want to reward great people fairly.
Get to know us a bit more on our Careers page.
Write us an email at email@example.com to Apply