At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We’re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
Our client is a French-Bulgarian consulting company specialised in the setting up and management of projects financially supported by the European Commission. Created in 2005 to help Bulgarian private companies and research centres to innovate, today it has an ever-growing network of excellence partners. The company works within the framework of H2020, LIFE, ERASMUS+ programmes as well as Operational Program Innovation and Competitiveness. It benefits from the experience and expertise of its French mother company which has been carrying out European project setting-up and management for twenty years.
We are looking for motivated professionals to join their growing team on the position of Consultant – Innovation and European projects.
You will be in charge of setting-up proposals in response to calls for proposals from the European Commission.
Your daily challenges:
- Reading and understanding calls for proposals from the European Commission, studying the competition and most successful calls
- Definition of the concept, scope and project objectives
- Definition of company profil able to answer the call
- Contacting potential partner for the project in relation to a specific call
- Communicating with clients and partner research
- Assisting and advising clients on financial, administrative (eligibility of costs, reporting period, guidance on EU rules) and technical content (project objectives, ensuring full compliance to the call, definition of work packages, etc)
- Writing of the proposal in English (Technical and Financial parts)
- Administrative and financial management of accepted projects
- Full project management of some accepted project
What do you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a private consulting company
- Previous experience in European or National project setting-up or management
- Complete English capabilities, including excellent English writing skills
- The ability to speak French is an advantage
- Analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Ability to define abstract technical concepts
- Ability to think out of the box
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good stress and pressure management skills
- Team work
- High autonomy is required
Why you should apply:
- Young and dynamic team
- Multicultural and friendly working environment
- Further development opportunity
- Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills
- Competitive salary and stimulating bonuses
- Health insurance
- Office in the city center
- Flexible working time (Monday to Friday)
We’ll be happy to receive your resume in English at firstname.lastname@example.org