Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Talent Acquisition Lead
We are looking for аn experienced and motivated professional to lead our Talent Acquisition team and drive our organizational success.
- Manages the full cycle of the talent acquisition process;
- Consults the Middle Management team on the talent acquisition related topics;
- Actively involved in the employer branding initiatives;
- Manages the team of talent acquisition specialists.
- Previous experience in talent acquisition in successful organizations, preferably in software development industry, 3 to 5 years;
- Excellent skills for managing relationships with candidates and employees;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Experience in international environment and understanding of cross-cultural differences is a must;
- Previous experience in leading a team;
- Sound experience and skills in psychological profiling of the candidates;
- Academical background in Psychology is advantage.
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures.
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing.
• Supplemental health insurance, flexible working hours and additional days off.
• Competitive remuneration package.
We welcome people who are flexible in thought, value teamwork, and are open to constructive feedback.
If you think your profile is a good match for this role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume email@example.com!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, via e-mail or phone.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.