Senior Customer Success Manager (French and English)
In 8 years, our client has evolved from a small French start-up to Europe’s leading email service provider. With an HQ in Paris and teams in tech hubs all around the globe (London, Barcelona, Toronto, New York, Berlin, Ho Chi Minh City, etc), they serve over 100,000 clients and are growing at a staggering pace.
If you want to manage a portfolio of big corporate accounts for the French and English speaking markets and you are passionate about technology, apply now!
- Be the primary point of contact for customers from onboarding, to monthly calls and product feedback.
- Understand customers’ business goals and build relationships with our contacts.
- Identify opportunities where our services can make a meaningful difference in the client’s success.
- Deliver regular reports on account status, insights to customers as well as promote new products.
- Work with different departments in the company to ensure smooth hand-offs and clear communication.
- Excellent knowledge of both French and English (oral and written).
- Previous experience in B2B client services/account management.
- A tech-savvy – eager to learn fast about new technology.
- Previous experience with Project Management tools will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in the email industry will be a plus.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize time effectively.
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration.
- Exclusive discounts & offers. Referral bonuses.
- Trainings and personal development plan.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits.
- Excellent business environment and a friendly atmosphere.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation and professional development.
- Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Fixed-working hours (10:00-19:00).
- Permanent employment; full-time.